• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68 to 70 B Body Rear Glass (I have two for sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bad Dad

Local time
10:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have two rear windshields that I took out of cars I scrapped in the early 1980s. 1968 Coronet Hardtop, and 1970 Road Runner Post Coupe. (I'm pretty sure they are the same and would fit all 68 to 70's 2 door cars.) They would both need cleaning up and probably polishing. I am asking $150 each. Local pickup, as I don't have a good way to pack and ship them... Located in Fincastle, Virginia. zip 24090

no. They are stashed up in the roof trusses of my garage for many years, and are really dirty. But, they look like any other 68-70 back glass. I can get pics if needed.....
Just wondering, the factory glass fits better than the reproduction ones. And some guys will take a scratched glass over one that fits bad. Thanks

I cannot garauntee they are perfect. Probably are not. I junked those cars back in the 1980s. The glasses laid outside behind our barn until I moved them into my garage in 2001 or so. But they are OEM glass.

Clear or tinted?
I don't know. I am thinking probably clear. The RR was not an air conditioned car. I dont remember about the 318 Coronet. The glasses are 10 ft above the floor in my garage rafters, and I will have to have someone help get them down before I can tell any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back