• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 69-70 B body doors $600

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbodybob

Local time
9:31 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Pair of 69-70 Mopar B body complete doors. Will not fit Charger. $600 for the pair. Located in Youngsville, NC 27596. Please see video for detailed description

It shows through in the videos, which is probably what makes them so enjoyable. :)
Yea it’s pretty obvious I’m a car freak. I do get excited. I’ve actually been shown some stuff I wasn’t allowed to video such as a real 69 383 4 speed Barracuda, 428 Mustang, rare factory 68 Bullitt Mustang (not a movie car) but built the same. Bricklin 351, 34 Ford pick up flat head V8 original survivor 1 repaint. 62 Chrysler wagon owned by Lee Petty. It’s unreal the stuff that’s hiding out there.

Yea it’s pretty obvious I’m a car freak. I do get excited. I’ve actually been shown some stuff I wasn’t allowed to video such as a real 69 383 4 speed Barracuda, 428 Mustang, rare factory 68 Bullitt Mustang (not a movie car) but built the same. Bricklin 351, 34 Ford pick up flat head V8 original survivor 1 repaint. 62 Chrysler wagon owned by Lee Petty. It’s unreal the stuff that’s hiding out there.
You're right in the middle of a lot of it for sure over there!
I appreciate your making the effort to share like you do.

Ok, I need to hush now. I'm in the way of you selling your doors! :)

You're right in the middle of a lot of it for sure over there!
I appreciate your making the effort to share like you do.

Ok, I need to hush now. I'm in the way of you selling your doors! :)
Oh it’s ok. I love talking cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back