• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 69-70 big block bell housing, shifter, and linkage B body

Status
Not open for further replies.

4mulas

Local time
6:31 PM
Reaction score
Hi all, looking to purchase 4 speed parts, the bellhousing, shifter, rods, clutch fork, dust shields, boot etc.... for a 1969 B body car. 1970 parts are also okay I would just need the linkage to match the shifter etc.....

Also look at clutch and pressure plate too if you have it to match the bellhousing and in an
18 spline configuration

I’d prefer a 10.5” bell if possible as I already have a descent 130 tooth 10.5 inch flywheel.

Also prefer these parts to be in Alberta, BC, or Saskatchewan Canada, but would also look at parts that are in the USA if you are willing to work with me by shipping them to Montana.

Please PM me with what you may have and your price. Thanks for looking, have a great day!

FYI, The 69 shifter mechanism is the 6353 reverse lever & the 70 is 7174. The reverse shifter rods are also different from 66-69 (straight reverse rod) to the 70 ( bent rod w/double swivel, for the reverse lock out, 70 only) . The bells are also different ,69 is cast "262" (143 tooth flywheel) & the 70 is aluminum "513" (130 tooth flywheel).

IMG_7832.JPG IMG_7840.JPG IMG_4233.JPG IMG_2947.JPG IMG_2707.JPG

Yep, you bet. This is why I said I don’t care if it’s a 70 shifter or a 69 shifter, so long as the matching linkage accompany’s it.
I know the 69 bell is a cast iron one for a 143. My preference though is a 10.5 130 tooth bell as I already have a 130 tooth flywheel, If someone has a 11” bell for the 143 tooth I’d look at that too and then just replace my flywheel.
Thanks

Still looking! I need to add that I have the small bearing retainer transmission so I would need a bell to match or a bushing if using the larger one.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back