• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 69-70 Rallye Instrument cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparlouie

Local time
2:30 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Nice original finish, clock adjustment works, missing circuit board, $350, extra clock, $125. Plus shipping.

100_6620.JPG 100_6621.JPG 100_6619.JPG

Do you have the circuit board, light sockets and other parts that are not on the back of cluster? Is the reset knob on both clocks in good shape? Thank you

Hey Louie, your inbox is full. I just realized that the flasher switch is non-existent on this dash. Would that make this a 1970 dash bezel? I don’t think it is correct for a ‘69. I was your “sale pending” but will be backing out of the deal. Sorry sir but when the add said 69-70 I jumped too fast thinking it was correct for my ‘69, but it is not.

Last edited:
Hey Louie, your inbox is full. I just realized that the flasher switch is non-existent on this dash. Would that make this a 1970 dash bezel? I don’t think it is correct for a ‘69.

any info on if gauges all work,clock and speedo?

Sorry I dont know. Was bought in a lot of parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back