• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 69 B body center dash pad for AC car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mocajava

Local time
11:31 PM
Reaction score
Have been looking on all sites and thought I would post here. I am looking for a 69 B body center lower dash pad with AC vent cut out. Not a reproduced part so at the mercy of the older parts bins that people save goodies in. Would love to see pictures of what is out there and black would be my preferred color. Thanks for the help as I am trying to convert a coronet 440 w AC into a rally dash to get more room for gauges.

Please PM me if interested.
1482938128286-940927455.jpg
1482938175463-131508195.jpg

How much do you want for it? I have a line on one in NY but not sure if I have the skill set to redo that one.

Sounds reasonable, you wouldn't have the left lower pad to match would you? The one to left of steering column and what you want for the pair if you have it? I would like to mail you a check and a Fed Ex shipping label if you would package up and get it to Fed Ex. You can make sure the check clears and the Fed Ex account of my company will save me a lot on shipping... I am a long way from you and shipping hits me hard up here. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back