• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 69 b body steering column firewall mount plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve817

Local time
7:36 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking for a 1969 steering column firewall mounting plate and seal. I need the 3 parts.

(I believe the 68-70 are the same)

ps: I got this photo off FBBO

fullsizeoutput_70a.jpeg

I think 66-70 b-body will all be the same.

I'm looking for a 1969 steering column firewall mounting plate and seal. I need the 3 parts.

(I believe the 68-70 are the same)

ps: I got this photo off FBBO

View attachment 1116031
I have plat you need I enclosed 2 pictures with this reply Bob H 708 687 1187 I would ship and sell for $25.00 shipped to you

steering plate 1.JPG steering plate 2.JPG

Hello Bob, Any chance you have the small metal "oval" piece and the seal that bolts to this? Thank you for responding!, Steve

Hello Bob, Any chance you have the small metal "oval" piece and the seal that bolts to this? Thank you for responding!, Steve
I will look not really sure if i have whaat you atr looking for bob h

Hello Bob, Any chance you have the small metal "oval" piece and the seal that bolts to this? Thank you for responding!, Steve[/Q Enclose a picture of the parts you are looking for. I need to get $70.00for part shipping charges included in price bob horman 708 687 1187

steering mounting parts.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back