• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 69 big block engine mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the above options don't pan out I have a couple pair as well. PM me for more info. Joe

Ive got a "time capsule" 383 rebuilt 10 or 15 years ago and never run, which may fall into my lap...for significantly less cash than even a dingle ball driveway "rebuild". Hell....its less than the cost of the machine work needed on my 440 block.
I still need to pull a valve cover and a head to see if theres rust (doubtful...PHX) or crap inside it...and which pistons were used. Im planning on this being the quick n dirty way to retire my 318 and get my big ole Coronet really moving.
I already have squirelled away.... fresh bb 727, new voodoo 265h cam, 1.6 rollers, and a used set of 84cc eddies. The performer rpm i have is a 440 unit...and ive actually only owned 1 383...and that was 23 years ago.

So no..date codes dont matter, the only insulators id be interested in would be solids..just strong mounts with good metal.

Ive got a "time capsule" 383 rebuilt 10 or 15 years ago and never run, which may fall into my lap...for significantly less cash than even a dingle ball driveway "rebuild". Hell....its less than the cost of the machine work needed on my 440 block.
I still need to pull a valve cover and a head to see if theres rust (doubtful...PHX) or crap inside it...and which pistons were used. Im planning on this being the quick n dirty way to retire my 318 and get my big ole Coronet really moving.
I already have squirelled away.... fresh bb 727, new voodoo 265h cam, 1.6 rollers, and a used set of 84cc eddies. The performer rpm i have is a 440 unit...and ive actually only owned 1 383...and that was 23 years ago.

So no..date codes dont matter, the only insulators id be interested in would be solids..just strong mounts with good metal.
I have brackets and brand new solid motor mounts if no one here ends up having both... Just have to locate the solid mounts saw them a few months ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back