• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Charger Rally Dash tic tok tach help

Billccm

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:53 PM
Reaction score
Trying to help a friend with his first B Body. Bought the car half completed in boxes. I've never owned a B Body with a Rally Dash, so I can't help him much.

See picture of tic tok tach. It seems the 12V terminal is missing? Am I right, or is it one of those "barrel" pins missing? Any help appreciated. Take care.

IMG_20220609_164239_02.jpg

IMG_20220609_164239_04.jpg

IMG_20220609_164239_01.jpg

Wow. Don't I feel stupid. Like I said I've never had a B Body with a Rally Dash (or obviously a tic tok tach). Appreciate you setting us straight.

Last edited:
Wow. Don't I feel stupid. Like I said I've never had a B Body with a Rally Dash (or obviously a tic you tach). Appreciate you setting us straight.

Don’t feel bad it happens more than you would think :thumbsup:

Trust me confusing as hell when you look at it and they aren't side by side or you aren't super familiar with it. It's even numbered in the style like a tach would be so it gets to messing with your eyes.

Auto Transport Service
Back