• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Coronet 440 parts in MD.. What do you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustymopar

Local time
10:01 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 69 Coronet 440 complete car. Tell me what you need? The car is in MD near Annapolis. I bought it for-
-The rear and k frame to put under my 69 Superbee to make it a roller after the bottom is painted and everything cut in.
- The dash pad and gauge plastic glass for my 69 Coronet 440

The rest is up for grabs.. I have a title, fender tag and dash plate as well.

For those who asked fr pictures.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 580
  • 2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 386
  • 3.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 538
  • 4.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 415
  • 5.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 438
  • 6.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 395
  • 7.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 422
Hello,

I live in Elkton, Maryland. I am looking for an accelerator pedal (if its decent) and a horn relay.

What size engine is in it? I would be interested in the radiator/ shroud/ and fan/ clutch assembly if it has a 383 w/ max cool option.

Please PM me for avialability and prices.

Thanks!

how much for the chrome for the vinyl roof that is on the qtr panel. Need cost plus shipping 37042. Also how is the front/rear bumpers? send pictures of bumpers please

Thanks Mike

Last edited:
how much for the chrome for the vinyl roof that is on the qtr panel. Need cost plus shipping 37042. Also how is the front/rear bumpers? send pictures of bumpers please

Thanks Mike

The two pieces of chrome for vinyl top are good.
How's $35 shipped?

Hello,
How aboout inner fender aprons, drilling any steel out yet?
Thanks

I also posted this on the "Interior Parts" forum, but what's the status on the radio? What type is it and what condition? I may be interested. Thanks.

wheels

I need 4 15"h styel wheels

I also posted this on the "Interior Parts" forum, but what's the status on the radio? What type is it and what condition? I may be interested. Thanks.

Its a thumb wheel type. Looks ok...I can take a picture tomorrow if youd like. PM me your email..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back