• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 69 coronet extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970 Roadrunner

Local time
7:51 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Pair of extensions, Left has one repaired stud, right has a broken stud with plenty of threads left to function fine. I tested it and refit both sides. Left has some mud in it from a past repair,,, pictured. Will bring to Indy this weekend. $130 for the pair. Shipping extra if needed.

69 coronet qtr. extensions 001.JPG 69 coronet qtr. extensions 002.JPG 69 coronet qtr. extensions 003.JPG 69 coronet qtr. extensions 004.JPG 69 coronet qtr. extensions 005.JPG 69 coronet qtr. extensions 006.JPG

I'll take em. I need shipping to 95833 though. Do you take paypal? I'll send out asap if you do. Thanks!

Early has a hole for screw at lower inner area, late uses a stud like ones pictured here

All the ones I've ever seem have no screw hole. Saw one last weekend for sale at a swap meet that had the hold but thought it was just a way to mount it after a stud break. Learn something every day. Thanx.

Many do think that hole is a repair, but nope factory and I could use one.

L, I have a nice set of the later ones I can modify or just use, but being my car is early I'd like to keep the screws. You know early and late cars also have a different rear crossmenber/number support? Early cars have a round hole where the fuel neck comes through later cars have an oval hole where the fuel neck comes through. Only the late model oval hole is reproduced

Those are gone but I have a left that's been repaired and I'm going to try to complete the set here shortly. Just need to get time to go to a yard that is only open on Sundays, weather permitting. Small window to get in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back