• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Coronet vs Super Bee

dickdale

Local time
2:49 AM
Reaction score
Are the fenders from a 69 Coronet the same as the fenders of a 69 Super Bee?

Mostly yes... Depending on the trim level there may be some extra holes to weld up...

I really dont know how they would be different,same car different package

I really dont know how they would be different,same car different package
Like Wild R/T said, some of the trim levels had holes for clips. I have a pair of ‘68 Satellite fenders, and they had a top stainless trim that followed the body lines. I personally like it. But it wasn’t on the Belvedere, road runner, or GTX trim level.

They are the same except for trim levels already discussed. Dodge made the Coronet R/T until mid 1969 when they started badging them Super Bee's, same car except for the Badge. BTW the Super Bee was so popular it ended the R/T,

They are the same except for trim levels already discussed. Dodge made the Coronet R/T until mid 1969 when they started badging them Super Bee's, same car except for the Badge. BTW the Super Bee was so popular it ended the R/T,

Really? Smallest engine in the R/T is the 440, whereas the default mill in the 'Bee is the 383. Way more than just a badge. Then there's the price difference....

Dodge made the Coronet R/T until mid 1969 when they started badging them Super Bee's, same car except for the Badge
Sorry, but no. The Bee was introduced in the '68 model year and always available. For the majority, the R/T had a standard instrument cluster/dash as well. Bee was 383 or Hemi (440 in an A12 only), R/T was 440 or Hemi, no 383 available.

They ended the coronet R/T and coronet superbee at the same time in 70.
Then amalgamated the whole shebang into charger charger 500 charger R/T charger superbee in 71

Agree. Fenders are the same except for trim holes. SB should have none IIRC.

Super Bee and R/T same car, SB "ended R/T" ?????

Hogwash.

Auto Transport Service
Back