• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 69 dodge coronet / superbee pass front fender

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparlinz

Local time
10:02 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
selling a clean pass fender off a 69 coronet no signs of rust through has some minor scraps and dings still wearing 64 dodge wagon 014.jpg orginal paint item is in NE Arkansas $75.00, will discuss shipping arrangements

Hi, If still for sale, please quote with shipping Greyhound to zip 92866. Thanks, Steve (714) 423-7113

Hi there wondering if this fender is still available and if so what cost would be shipped to 53538 area code? Thanks for your help.

Sold

Hi there wondering if this fender is still available and if so what cost would be shipped to 53538 area code? Thanks for your help.

I bought this fender back in November. I haven't picked it up from the seller yet.

Sorry MoPals...

Good luck DDBlue. I've been trying to buy that same fender through the seller on Craigslist. It's been a one way street.

Just like on here. People equirering about the item for sale and the seller refuses to answer. I mean it's only been since November last year. Sellers like that should be banned. Oh and from Craigslist too.

Good luck DDBlue. I've been trying to buy that same fender through the seller on Craigslist. It's been a one way street.

Just like on here. People equirering about the item for sale and the seller refuses to answer. I mean it's only been since November last year. Sellers like that should be banned. Oh and from Craigslist too.

you haven,t contacted me thru craigslist,maybe you ought to check it at your end?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back