• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Dodge Super Bee Inner Quarter Window Felt Line Fuzzies

Nardo

Local time
3:01 AM
Reaction score
Gents, I am sorry that I cannot seem to figure this out other than these fuzzies are simply too thick. Now that I put this quarter inside upper trim on, the glass just does not have the room to come up. I have looked at other Super Bees and it appears that the fuzzies on those cars are thinner. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

IMG_5988.JPG IMG_5989.JPG View attachment 1134459 View attachment 1134460 IMG_5993.JPG IMG_5996.JPG IMG_5997.JPG

Last edited:
Has anyone heard of a special made window felt that is thinner than what is available for a 69 Super Bee?

I think the issue maybe that you windows are not supposed to go down below the window wipes. There may be some stops that need to be reset. My 66/67 cars may not be representative of 68 - 70 cars but they park with the upper front corner just slightly poking up in between the inner/outer wipes. This gives it a start so the glass can wedge itself up, in between the wipes as it’s raised up. They do fit tight.

Note, I said I think - I just went through this on my 66 and that seems to be the intent. It’s also hard to make out detail on those photos. I may be mistaken that your glass is parking below the wipes.

Thank you. That is good advice. The glass is below the felt but my issue is that there is no gap at the front and that is causing me the concern. I will adjust the stops so that the glass does not go down past the felts, however, I am still looking for a thinner inner felt as well.

Auto Transport Service
Back