• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'69 Hemi/4-speed GTX convertible.

dodge41969

Local time
12:52 PM
Reaction score
1 of 5 Hemi/4-speed convertible at the "Spring Fling" show here in Los Angeles, a friend of mine restored the car for a customer 10 years ago and recently bought it from him. Spring Fling, Malibu 121.jpgSpring Fling, Malibu 123.jpgSpring Fling, Malibu 124.jpgSpring Fling, Malibu 125.jpgSpring Fling, Malibu 126.jpgSpring Fling, Malibu 127.jpgSpring Fling, Malibu 128.jpgSpring Fling, Malibu 129.jpgSpring Fling, Malibu 130.jpgSpring Fling, Malibu 131.jpgSpring Fling, Malibu 133.jpgSpring Fling, Malibu 134.jpgSpring Fling, Malibu 135.jpgSpring Fling, Malibu 136.jpg

wow very nice blue and white a hemi to boot plus a 4 speed NICE :headbang:

I know of a restored 1969 Coronet R/T 426 Hemi Convertible in Phoenix. Does anyone know how many of those still exist?

Great car! A friend of mine has a B5 '69 Hemi GTX hardtop that is very similar (white interior as well).

Beautiful car

This car was owned by a fellow named Dave from MA, in the 90s he put out wanted ads for hemi converts and thats how he got this one with a few others.

It was found in a WV junkyard, I had thought of buying it from Dave but my pockets were not deep enough, the car was restored by Restorations by Julius.

I have a copy of the data plate and the car was coded for a red stripe and the V21 hood treatment, the car did not have a buildsheet so who knows if it came with a wood wheel or not.

The car was missing its drivetrain and was very rough, It turned out very nice.

Auto Transport Service
Back