• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Hemi runner project

Status
Not open for further replies.

69 Runner

ADMIN wif a corner office (Deceased - RIP)
Local time
12:56 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Real J code HEMI road runner hard top (RM23J9A). Original R6 w/premium black bench & column auto, rocker and belt moldings, light package, AM/8 track, rear defog, hood stripes, manual steering and brakes. Coastal car. All the metal it needs is now available (except a trunk lid) from AMD. Major project, but it is what it is.

$16.5K O.B.R.O. Might take other Mopar in PART trade, especially a 65 Coronet hard top w/4 speed. Done Hemis are still bringing 6 figures, so this is a way to get into one without a 2nd mortgage.

Near D/FW Metroplex

wow... To bad I am POOR. :tongueflap:

Hey, how come you always bug people about posting pics but you don't have any on your own post? Show us the car ****, Mr. Runner!

I'd really rather not unless someone is truly interested in the car.

Since people seem to be missing where I say Real J code HEMI road runner hard top (RM23J9A).....
P0001769_altered.jpg

I respectfully decline. I need to sell the car, not promote a circus atmosphere

from that trim appearance, looks the the rest of the car may be a bit of work!

Really???...and for $16.5K you're expecting what kind of J Car...one with OE Gold Certification perhaps...???

Never ceases to amaze me how some people JUST FEEL COMPELLED TO COMMENT ON OTHER PEOPLE'S CARS FOR SALE when they're not even close to being in the purchasing mix... It's the "For Sale" section...not the "Editorial" section...

It takes all kinds, Tem... :edgy:

ACME

Ah, this is the Internet, and, this is a BBS section, this means that people do opine about what they see. And, when you post pictures for people to see, you can either comment positively or negatively, or say nothing. What part of this don't you understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back