• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69-Mile 2002 Dodge Ram 2500HD Quad Cab Sport Cummins 4×4 6-Speed on BAT

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:43 PM
Reaction score
How much higher will it go?

2002_dodge_ram_img_2207-1-3-03695.jpg

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2002-dodge-ram-26/

If I start selling any vehicles, BAT will be highly considered. I recently sold my 96 Viper GTS, actually by accident. I got it out to clean it up to take some pictures. While it was out a guy stops by to look and talk. He asks if I would sell it. I said I don't really have any intention of selling it until I can get my money back. I explained that I bought it new and it's got 6,300 miles. He asked for the figure, so I got out the sales invoice and showed him the bottom line. He left, and I expected to hear nothing more. Two days later, he calls and asks if he can swap some banking information, so that he can have the money put into my account. Now I notice on BAT, that they are actually bringing more than they sold for new. Nice examples ofcourse.

It’s worth that price just for the fact that it doesn’t have any emissions crap!

That is 1 Nice Truck ! I wish I would have bought Bitcoin at $10....

I'd like to hear the story of how someone decided to preserve it for 20 years and not drive it. I remember that rear under seat storage thing you could buy from Dodge back then.

Amazing truck. I'd about kill for it, but it's gonna go six figures I bet.

Auto Transport Service
Back