• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 69 Mustang Fastback 118k miles 302/auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustymopar

Local time
4:29 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
69 Mustang Fastback 118k miles 302/auto - All original except for Rims, intake and carb, and stereo.

1969 Ford Mustang Fastback – Rust fee, all original 3 owner

Completely rust free, Garaged its entire life, all original, body, floor pans torque boxes and interior with only 118,000 miles on this pony. Below you will see the good and the not so good. Please be in the market for a 69 Fastback.

The good –

-The Mustang is has its completely original drive train, 302, auto transmission and rear end. The motor has had an intake and 4 barrel carburetor added, however comes with the original intake and carb for you purists.

- The body is rust free top to bottom except for the few bubbles in the photo.

- The paint is driver quality and could use a paint job at some point. It’s a 10 footer.

- The interior is near perfect. No rips or tears. The flash makes it look faded, however it is not. The headliner is perfect. All interior lights work. All gauges work except for fuel gauge. No cracks in dash. Carpet has minor fade.

- All chrome is in great shape -could use a good polish

- All glass in good shape.

- all frame rails, floor pans, torque boxes, frame beneath the battery and frame where leaf springs attach are perfect. As you may or may not now, these are trouble areas for Mustangs.

- Exhaust is perfectly intact.

- The front end has been completely rebuilt. New – front sway bar and bushings, new front springs and shocks, new tie rods, tie rods and bushings. Also the power steering assist is new.

- Good rims and rear tires. Front tires are worn and need replaced soon. It doesn’t seem to pull, but the front tires are worn like it could use a front end alignment.

- No fluid leaks except for small trans leak which appears to be a line near the radiator.

- The motor runs great. Starts the first time every time. No smoke, no leaks, no taps, no issues.

- The transmission shifts through all 3 gears and reverse. No issues.

- The car stops on a dime and no pulling when braking. It’s a nice driving car.

- Power steering with manual drum brakes all the way around.

- Nice sounding Stereo system with MP3/ipod player with new speakers.

- No holes in any wheel wheels.

-Trunk drop down extensions are perfect

The not so good –

The paint is driver quality. It might shine up nice if waxed and buffed. Car has been painted one time.

Previous owner installed non factory door guard

Various chips, dings and scratches, but nothing in excess except for the bubbles in the photo.

Windshield has small scuff from wiper years ago

Fuel gauge doesn’t work. Probably just the wire from the sending unit to the bundle plug or sending unit bad.

Needs front tires soon

Radio bezel need installed – its in the trunk

1 high beam light bezel not installed – but comes with a new set in the car.

The engine bay could use a good freshening up with, flat black paint on the inner fenders, and removing, cleaning and spray painting the valve covers or replace them for $50. This would make the engine bay much much better.

This car is sold “As is – Where is”. Buyer is responsible for all shipping arrangements and expenses. I can be onsite to help load.

The car is located near Annapolis, MD.

http://youtu.be/4LqMwgwaE-g

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1969...649&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&forcev4exp=true

Attachments

• Colton and 69 FB.jpg
    Colton and 69 FB.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 510
$15k but if I sell my yellow 69 Coronet which is for sale on FBBO under the for sale link. I'm going ot keep the Pony for my son and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back