• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 or 70 battery tray

t.flatt

Local time
6:12 AM
Reaction score
Can anyone tell if this could use a 69 or 70 battery tray? It is a 69 front clip on a 70 GTX. The shop was supposed to modify all the mounting holes to be correct for my car but I'm not sure what they did here. 69's have 2 supports which looks right for what I have and 70's have 1 support. Thanks!

Can anyone tell if this could use a 69 or 70 battery tray? It is a 69 front clip on a 70 GTX. The shop was supposed to modify all the mounting holes to be correct for my car but I'm not sure what they did here. 69's have 2 supports which looks right for what I have and 70's have 1 support. Thanks!
The 69 tray will fit. And the 70 tray might need 1 hole drilled into the radiator support.

20200707_203049.jpg

The 69 tray will fit. And the 70 tray might need 1 hole drilled into the radiator support.
Thanks. Does the picture help? It looks like there is one of those square nuts in the sheet metal of the radiator support.

Auto Transport Service
Back