• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Plymouth GTX 26K miles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparGod

Local time
2:38 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Posting this for a friend of mine. The car is currently in Maryland, please contact him with any questions!

1969 Plymouth GTX
Vin # RS23L9A289469
26,129 Actual and Original Miles (Documented/Titled)
440 Cubic Inch V-8 Date Coded Block(rebuilt less than 5000 miles ago)
727 Torque Flight Automatic
Aftermarket AM/FM/Cd PlayerRadio
Correct Alpine White Exterior
Green Interior
White Vinyl Top(original top was green)
Front Bucket seats
Console shifted Automatic
Originally a 3.23 8.75" Rear axle, now a 4.11 with a locker
Lots of documentation (see pictures) including Galen Govier decode
Original Owners manual and sales brochures
Dual exhaust
Nice Paint for an older restoration
ect.

The good

Rebuilt 440 less than 5000 miles ago by the previous owner,(I have some if the reciepts for this), I was told that it was bored .30 over with a "purple cam", she does sound pretty awsome, and goes like Stink!

The bad

Older restoration that still looks good. The wheels on the car are the only ones I have for the car.

Other

I classify this car as a Very nice driver quality car, she is a real head turner. It was a factory undercoated car , that has been reundercoated to keep her preserved. She is not a rusty car, and she does not appear to me to have ever had a serious issue in that area. There are lots of undercarriage pictures to show this. I have lots of reciepts to go with her as well, that not only verify the low actual mileage, but show what has been done over the years. The car really has not been driven much over the last few years.

According to NADA the value on one of these cars is as follows: With a 440/375hp:
Low retail value is :$22,260.00
Average Retail Value is :$37,660.00
High Retail Value is:$59,500.00

The following is NADA's definition of an Average Retail Value car:

"Average Retail Value
This vehicle would be in good condition overall. It could be an older restoration or a well-maintained original vehicle. Completely operable. The exterior paint, trim, and mechanics are presentable and serviceable inside and out. A "20-footer."

There is a a link below to a photobucket page, where I have Tons of pictures of this car.

http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa51/KevinsCars/Steves 1969 GTX/

Click here to see my buddies' photobucket album where he put up all 104 pictures I have of this car.

I have describe this the best I can, and I'm sure I left some things out. I am selling this car "as is". Please call or email with any questions. 609-381-6734 Steve

All of the glass is good, doors open and close well, undercarriage is in great shape(see link below for all 104 pictures). ect.ect.ect.

I reccomend to all serious buyers that you contact me and come see the car for yourself. If anyone out there needs more information, please feel free to ask me, and I will do what I can to answer. My name is Steve, and I can normally be reached at 609-381-6734. Please no joy riders on this one, I have quite a bit of money tied up in this one!

I am asking $23,500

69 GTX Stinks.jpg

Man, I'd buy it, if I wasn't so obsessed in making my own/fixing my own. I may regret it later when the nickles and dimes add up to hundreds of dollars!

Nice car good luck with the sale I would be interested in it if I hadn't just bought a 68 GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back