• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Road Runner Conv Door Glass

chtampa

Local time
5:03 AM
Reaction score
I took the seal out of the front door rear glass run to de-rust the channel. The rubber is stamped with a part number that matches a hardtop Belvedere and the convertible lists a different number. Does anyone know what the difference is between a Conv and a HT Glass Run?

Are you referring to the glass channel that is located on the end closest to the door lock mechanism? If that is the piece that your referring to, all three channels are different. The coupe or sedan is not as deep and thus the weatherstripping is smaller. The hardtop and convertible seal is basically very close in size, the difference is that the convertible has an extra rib that the glass rubs on.

The two would probably interchange with no issues. But the post/sedan is very different. Drop me a message with any questions as I have a couple hundred feet of each profile.

Auto Transport Service
Back