• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Road Runner NOS Emblem Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

BahamaA12RR

Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a NOS set of emblems for a 69 road runner. The set includes:

2 door 'bird' decals
1 trunk 'bird' decal
1 Plymouth hood emblem (stick-on)
2 '383' hood callouts with mounting pins
3 'road' for the doors and decklid (stick-on)
2 'runner' for the doors (stick-on)

Only missing 1 'runner' for the decklid.

I also have 1 nice 'Plymouth' stick-on, 3 'road' stick-0ns, and 1 '383' stick-on, that I'll throw in to the buyer.

$150 shipped in the lower 48- xtra charge to ship to Canada- Paypal accepted (add 3.5%). parts located in Boardman, ohio.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 435
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 384
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 390
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 378
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 359
correct me if im wrong, but i thought on the 69's..the road runner emblem was rectangular and a solid piece that went on both doors and the trunk . these look like '70 and on.

Hey tpodwdog...you're thinking of the 1968's buddy. '69 has the roadrunner emblems with the running bird stickers on the doors (forward-top corner). On the trunk lid they have the standing bird in the middle/center and the roadrunner emblem on right side center (non-hemi). On the Dash, they have the rectangular roadrunner badge you spoke of, also with a standing bird sticker both on the right side of the dash. Plymouth emblem goes on the front left lip of the hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back