• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Road runner rear license plate holder

Kmart

Local time
7:19 PM
Reaction score
I have the license plate holder/ fuel spout cover. I need to know what kind of screws or bolts hold it to the bumper. Philips head or hex. I think they get a rubber washer between plate and bumper but not sure. Pics would help. Thanks

Kmart, mine has flat headed studs in the mount with nuts on back side. I will try to get pics today....

Thanks so much. I didn't think anyone would respond. Trying to get this road runner right. Not many of these in Arkansas.

Like the car. Tell me about wheels and tires. I have 15 x 7 4 1/2 offset steels. Thinking 235/70/r15. Like the stance on yours.

thumbnail (3).jpg

front 225/70R15 REAR 275/60R15, I don't know the width or back space but the fronts look stock and the rears are noticeably wider,,,

Thanks for info and pics. The next issue will be trying to find screws like those. But now I know what I am looking for. Thanks again.

Auto Transport Service
Back