• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69' Roadrunner 6 way seat base spring locations

KFreebird

Local time
4:52 AM
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone have any pictures or other information showing the correct location of the forward/back spring located on the right hand side of drivers seat? This would be on a 6 way seat base for a 69'. Pictures I have seen show a spring between the two track releases, but mine has a wire rod that ties the two releases together. Other pictures I have seen of the forward/back spring, only show a glimpse of the spring, but doesn't show where exactly it attaches to. Any info appreciated, Thanks!

Mine ... '69 also

misc 013.jpg misc 014.jpg misc 015.jpg

Stanton, do you by chance have a picture looking at the opposite side rail from the control levers? There should be a big spring down that side.

I don't have a pic but I can go and take a few.

Wow, that is exactly what I needed to know! Thank you so much!! Now I just need to try and locate that spring, because the one I have isn’t correct. Not much information for parts for the 6 way out there that I’ve seen, might have to make one.
Thanks again!

Auto Transport Service
Back