• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Roadrunner Ragtop

Dale Schmidt

Local time
4:00 PM
Reaction score
Hello, I new to the forum after picking up a 69 RR convertible that has been completely apart for the last 18+ years. The body work was all done, motor(383) was rebuilt, never run, and it just needed to be put back together. I plan to have it done by summer if I don’t run into any more issues. The latest one, maybe someone can help me with. It came with some extra doors and vent window frames and I’m trying to identify witch ones are for a convertible! Does any have the factory part numbers for the chrome vent window uprights? Maybe then I could sort things out. Thanks, Dale

image.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Sweet vert you have there!

Thanks for posting pics!

Great color combo imo. Way snazzier than my 69 RR convertible that I sold 10 - 12 years ago. T7 with a white top just isn't in the same league as yours.

From 1 ragtop owner to another. Welcome from NH

hope to see it on the road soon. :thumbsup:

Welcome!

You have the ultimate task. Putting back together what someone else took apart. Looks like you're getting there!

Keep us posted.

Welcome from NJ !!! Love driving with the top down!!!

Welcome, plenty of MOPAR brethren here in the state.

I think the A pillars have a different shape and match a 4 door. I am not an expert in this model, but know the shape is different. Sorry, don't have a part number available at the moment.

D

Welcome! How about some more photos of your acquisition? The more, the better!

welcome to FBBO keep us posted on your progress

Welcome from the show me state!! Everyone loves anything topless!!

Auto Transport Service
Back