• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 69 Roadrunner Seat Belts

Status
Not open for further replies.

70BurntRt

Local time
10:42 PM
Reaction score
I’m looking for a set of black seat belts for my 69 Roadrunner with bucket seats. Thanks

Morning, I have the dual lap & two shoulder in green great chrome no rust ,no retractors
$150 shipped

Hey Sal
I found a few other pieces but still missing one dual lap belt. How much do you want for the one belt?

Morning, I have one in black,nice chrome $60 shipped
I have PayPal
Send personal information through a personal message.
Please send to friends so no fees
Thanks again
Sal

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry has small rust on male end, $50 shipped
Thanks

F7E642F9-AB8A-42D9-8483-F5F81A882FE1.jpeg D59E1444-6FA4-4B38-89E7-EA7C6EBF1EF9.jpeg 68A167D8-8239-4432-B901-8391B4544AEC.jpeg 9F66D55D-CB5B-4E40-8ADF-9BEDB5353EC1.jpeg

I do, what condition do you need the chrome to be?
im not going to have a full set in one color,
fronts & rear? What year, buckets or bench
thanks
Sal

I do, what condition do you need the chrome to be?
im not going to have a full set in one color,
fronts & rear? What year, buckets or bench
thanks
Sal

Sorry for the delay, those look fine!
Its impossible to find a set or even one belt out there with the white date tags, I really have no choice. I'm trying to replace black ones for '69, Bucket seat/Console, roadrunner. Ive got FSM (manuals) for 10 years worth of Mopars, plenty of lousy photos from the books, but since the 70s & 80s are long gone I have no way to "Look at a Buddy's car" and see how they install. I'm sure I can do it. No one sells the factory Spacers/washers etc.. Vans Automotive sells the "Boots" and mount covers, besides I doubt I ever have a car-load 4-5 people in an A12 car, (Hopefully!). LoL ANY help is VERY appreciated! I've bought up as many stray belt parts here & there. Yours look great! I'll buy em if you still have them!
Thanks a Bunch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back