• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 roadrunner

mopardemon

Local time
9:30 AM
Reaction score
having a hard time putting a price on this car as I'm looking to buy it, he's asking $3700 for the roller has no interior no fender tag but has a build sheet nothing special about it, also needs a rear quarter bumpers almost everything is missing except steering wheel and dash, its a 383 4 speed car. what do you guys think
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

Just my opinion, 1500-2000. If you have got to have a 69 RR, let your wants and pocket book collide and see what you come up with. Just remember your statement, it needs everything.

Imo- its high. I think one thing to consider is, what do you want in the end ? A project to build, & say, i did it? Or a nice finished turn key car? In some cases its cheaper to buy one done, or a survivor, than to pay rediculous ebay part prices, shipping, and deal with paint & body guys.

I think you guys are right im restoring a 70 gtx numbers matching now, just thought it would be nice to have a 69 also, floor is mint trunk pan has been replaced.
thanks for your input

the guy just sent me this hes in a jam and wants to sell.
What is included with the car is
Dash
Steering wheel
Steering column
All glass but one door glass
70 hood
Miscellaneous engine parts (a set of heads, water pump, intake there may be more)
Door tracks
Seat covers
The rods that go through the headliner
Sun visor
The grill and headlight assembly
There is a bunch of miscellaneous lights.
There is a box of miscellaneous parts the guy saved I did not go through it
There is a fair mount of trim with the car.

The problem is this was my first mopar I bought and I don’t know everything about them. I took a friend of mine and said it was a great deal. I deal $3700 is a great deal for this car. I am not at the storage unit so I am sure I am missing something. I hope this helps.

Parts it will need that I know of

Bumpers, rear quarter, seats, motor & trans and obviously there will be other things that pop up

Don't just run, run fast!!!
I promise you, unless you are a master mechanic, body man, fabricator and magician you can buy one completed much cheaper than you will ever get out with that one.

Don't just run, run fast!!!
I promise you, unless you are a master mechanic, body man, fabricator and magician you can buy one completed much cheaper than you will ever get out with that one.
I'm learning this the hard way. You are exactly right.

he said he bought it in town from a guy that was getting divorsed, dropped price to $3500 says he's going to list it on ebay tonight, told him good luck

Personally I wouldn’t buy a Mopar without the fender tag.

I'd trade my fender tag for the broadcast sheet any day. On another note, some of us here aren't made of money and have to get into a car at this price point. I could justify paying what I did for my car knowing what I will be pouring into it (it's a hobby after all) rather than buying one totally done. $6K a year for 10 years is easier to swallow for some than $45K upfront. May not make economic sense, but this is the way it has to be some times. What I learned is that you have to be honest when considering your skill set and don't buy a project like this if it is beyond your capabilities. If you can afford to pay someone to fix this, then you are better off buying one done.

well this might even be a scam kept asking for deposit told him I was going to come see the car first, well there's nothing listed on ebay yet

Auto Transport Service
Back