• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 69 roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I an asshole in saying that thing looked like it got pulled from the bottom of a lake?

Mike

No you are not one mike,but there is someone out there that is looking for a project and do not have a lot of money to spend,but can do body work,car has original eng and trans,rear end, with a original invoice with it,i wish mine would have looked this way when i bought it.

What is so awful about this car for that price? i do presume the body is coated in surface rust from the pictures which i would assume are from prior stripping w/o primer and painting but still for the price and the numbers matching drivetrain and documentation it seems like a reasonable price.

wow I see a parts car at a crazy price but thats me

ive seen worse for double the money. its sad to say , but there are people out there that would pay 3000 just for the vin tag, fender tag and locked up matching 383

LMAO! Are you effin kidding me.. Its not a hemi and not worth much but the seat 3k?!?!?! about $2000 over priced IMO. Its rotted from the bottom up. maybe not a lake but swamp land for sure.
Frame rails? probably none existent. Its a parts car if someone wants to deal with surface rust covering 100% of the body parts. I wouldnt touch that car with a 10 ft pole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back