• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 RR convert

eagle1969

Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score
Im about to put the rear quarter windows in my rr.I got nothing with the car but have what I think are all the parts. Anyone know of a site with some pics of the open quarters,maybe a adjustment pic or something??

May I suggest that you go over to 69roadrunner.net There are several guys who are currently restoring a convertable or have one already done. They'd be more then willing to help you out.

parts book

Anyone know of a site with some pics of the open quarters,maybe a adjustment pic or something??

One of the first things I locate when doing this kind of project is a factory parts book, in your case a 1969. They are being reproduced for around $100.00.... A little more if you pop for the binder. It is a treasure chest of factory illustrations and exploded views of just about every componant. Plus part numbers.
It's worth every penny and you'll likely get a return on your money by knowing what part to locate and buy instead of making mistakes and buying incorrect parts.
A google search should lead you to one.....​

Auto Transport Service
Back