• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 RR on Craigslist

done back when it was just another car.

Its an old custom job.....you know what....its kinda cool. A little out there but....its part of its history. I say its cool!

seen pics of it on the net from time to time, has been around for quit some time just like that

I thought it was 4x4 at first. Old School nose bleed!

Post a pic before it's gone
00202_gQ4W1Pd64oc_1200x900.jpg

I'm agreeing with pp1rt. As ridiculous and wrong as it is now, its got 70's cool factor. It was just another car back then. I guess its better than someone buying one and letting it sit and rot in his back yard or cut it all apart to make a race car.

same as a ratrod to me....embarrassing and a shame to the product

There was a time when you could buy a mint/used 69 runner for 600-bucks. I bought several, and when they needed an engine or trans...they got scrapped. I guess there aren't too many old guys here, who were really mopar guys back in the day[they'd remember]. Dime a dozen cars, back then. In another 20 years....they will be again. I think it's cool to see something from a long-gone era, that survived. I see rusted out/junk cars on here for sale, that wouldn't be half as good a start for a resto, as this car. Nobody sees them as stupid or a waste of time and money.

Last edited:
"I think it's cool to see something from a long-gone era, that survived."

But not butchered...I bought a 57 Plymouth that was rusted badly in 1965 for 12 dollars..Myself and 3 others kicked in 3 bucks each and learned how to drive stick.....Junked it later for 10 bucks.

I NEVER remember anyone doing this back in the day when it was a regular car .. psychedelic paint paint jobs maybe, but not this monstrosity ... and 30 grand, :rolleyes:

Auto Transport Service
Back