• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 RR six pack value.

Garys1969RR

Local time
7:06 PM
Reaction score
Any idea what an original 69 RR 383 car that has been cloned into a 440 six pack car would be worth? Really straight body, no rust auto, 8 3/4 rear with 4.11 gears.
20150806_133459_resized_2.jpeg

It has all brand new parts. New carbs, intake, air filter, and linkage.

Do not know much about the car as stated. If everything fell in to place I would say more like $30k +. You need a lot more detail for an accurate price quote.

I agree, 30K sounds more reasonable. Would like to hold on to it a little longer, but if the right buyer came along......you never know. California car. Born and raised in L A

imo
way too many questions to even call it 20k car off one pic
and too much missing to call it a clone..
no dana,no steel rims, screams i'm a 383 car with a bunch of added parts.. lol

any metal replacement in the past?
documentation? fender tag?
real or repo hood?
is the air cleaner real or repo or something that doesn't belong?
engine specs?
interior condition?
does the engine compartment look original or from a jc witney catalog?
i'm at maybe 20 as shown
you don't even wet the beak with your description..

No metal replacement, no bondo, no Dana, re pop hood, six pack air cleaner, but it's the oval one not bath tub type. Solid lifter cam, 906 heads, Hooker headers, although I have some stock ex manifolds for 69 RR. Body is super straight with no rust. 6 AL-MSD ignition. Don't know much more about this 440, as it was already in the car when I bought it. Console, auto, nice interior. Welded in sub frame connectors.

i see around 25 as described give or take
to push 30 i feel it needs to have some more correct parts on it
like the cleaner and rear and some rims.
you can get a real 6pk driver for 40
good luck with the sale

id like to see a decent A12 "driver" for 40k......

I cant access the link. My point is you're more than likely going to put some decent coin into any A12 that is in the 40k range unless its a disteressed sale. Unfortunately they have appreciated quite a bit some in the past few years. Cheers

they are out there if you look hard enough..

1969 ½ M Code Superbee with fender tag. I don’t have the build sheet. Fresh Bob K. A12 motor with original intake, carbs, and manifolds. The motor is not matching numbers. It has a fresh auto trans. and original 4.10 rear-end. Car is originally a 4 speed and I have the matching numbers 4 speed trans. I don’t have the original radiator. I have the original hood, original air cleaner lid and base, and 5 matching H wheels, $45,500. (915) 227-4338 or [email protected] Juan

they are out there if you look hard enough..

1969 ½ M Code Superbee with fender tag. I don’t have the build sheet. Fresh Bob K. A12 motor with original intake, carbs, and manifolds. The motor is not matching numbers. It has a fresh auto trans. and original 4.10 rear-end. Car is originally a 4 speed and I have the matching numbers 4 speed trans. I don’t have the original radiator. I have the original hood, original air cleaner lid and base, and 5 matching H wheels, $45,500. (915) 227-4338 or [email protected] Juan
do you still have this car? any pics?

that car was sold a few weeks after it was listed up for sale.

if you are after a a12 car
you should join up at the lift off hood playground forum
almost all of the a12's that come up for sale on the web
usually get posted up over there.
and if a member is thinking of selling that is where it will be mentioned
before the ad is posted out there
that car was a members car from that site.

if you are after a a12 car
you should join up at the lift off hood playground forum
almost all of the a12's that come up for sale on the web
usually get posted up over there.
and if a member is thinking of selling that is where it will be mentioned
before the ad is posted out there
that car was a members car from that site.
thanks i am a memeber on there too just saw this post . thanks

Man, a real one may be in reach in a few years. Id gladly transfer over all my real parts to a chicken with the right vin!!

Auto Transport Service
Back