• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 69 Satellite assorted parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

///Matt

Local time
5:30 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey all. Pictures on request, all prices are OBO + Shipping.

Front Bumper, no brackets, no lights, could use a polish but pretty nice: $75(pending)

Grille and headlight bezel set, has some scratches and a ding or two, but decent driver set: $100

Grille lower crossbar (body painted metal piece), great shape, ready for refinish: $50(pending)

Hood latch crossbar (body painted metal that contains hood latch), no latch parts, great shape, ready for refinish: $75

Lower Stone guard (between bumper and K-frame), surface rusty but good shape: $30(pending)

Set of 4 corner markers, complete, nice shape though painted trims need some refinish: $50(pending)

Rear License plate lamp/bracket: $10(pending)

Under-dash AC tubes, various: $15 each, ask for specific tube availability

AC cover kick plate (large fiber piece below glove box), nice shape: $20(pending)

Lower column cover, dk green, great shape: $20(pending)

Nut-chiller fresh air vent, needs new cable: $15

Dash speaker, date stamped 1719, all metal parts great, cone/face shot. possibly useful as a refurb core: $5

Column support bracket (black metal, holds column to underside of dash), great shape: $20

Standard-Dash Switch bezel, needs a thorough cleaning at best, possibly a refinish, but good physical condition. Includes all switches though they aren’t pretty and can’t guarantee they work: $35(pending)

Glove box door with hinges, no lock, dk green, good shape: $30(pending)

Defrost vent faces, dk green,left one has a broken stud, otherwise both nice: $7 each

Ignition switch with light and bezel ring, no lock cylinder, can’t promise it works to start motor since the car never ran when I had it. Did work for ACC testing: $10(pending)

Horn pad, decent shape, metal ring needs love: $15

Long dash trim (over glove box) marked “Satellite”, gray and black, looks nice installed, when viewed off the car, some light can be seen through the gray: $20
Also, from a 1968 Satellite, I have a standard instrument cluster ready for refurb. Speedo is shot, other gauges all work but need cosmetic resto. Clock option, not functional. Lens and bezel good with some cleaning. No broken parts of circuit board. $80(pending)

Last edited:
Gotten enough PM’s that I’ll just post ‘em here

E65FB94A-8B05-4582-82D0-A74ECD739432.jpeg 4ABF4B77-0994-428F-B992-20A03AE75FD2.jpeg B9480446-988D-49CD-8ABD-651294306DD5.jpeg 876A71DC-B9D9-4115-8390-5655C7FB2D21.jpeg F4ADDC7D-45F6-43F5-8A08-0275DBCD6E00.jpeg 960146B7-AB36-4489-B400-7631858E7639.jpeg

Matt, i am in on the front bumper,how do you want to handle payment and shipping?If you can send a pay pal request that would be great. thanks.
I’ll PM you for details

Updated original post to reflect items that are sold, pending payment/delivery.

Matt,just got the rear bumper in from co.they just wrapped it in card board and shipped it fed ex 85 bucks from penrose,co. Is going to be re chromed anyway.

do you have the special studs that hold that plastic trim piece that says Satelite over the glove box in place? looks like a T. Should be one on the right side of the glove box and another one on the left side of the dash holding that small plastic trim piece in also.

Do you have the rear tag light? Pics?

do you have the special studs that hold that plastic trim piece that says Satelite over the glove box in place? looks like a T. Should be one on the right side of the glove box and another one on the left side of the dash holding that small plastic trim piece in also.

Only one, and I’d like to keep it with the long trim...

Rear tag light?

2 door? Buckets? I could use a front seat back panel if you have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back