• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Super Bee For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamNBee

Local time
4:40 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I regret that my first post is to offer my Bee for sale. It has been a long term project but life is getting in the way. It is a 1969 Super Bee WM23(Hard top), originally B-5 with medium blue interior, 4spd. Now it is Viper Blue with a 440, 4spd, 391 clutch type sure grip. Engine and trans are in the car, interior is not. I have all new interior in black including 1970 hig back buckets that have been recovered, new door panels, sail panels, carpet, head liner, shelf panel and rear window molding. I have a nice used dash pad and the molded dash pad cover. The instrument cluster is not original and will need rebuilding. The 440 is 030 over with KB pistons, 509 cam, Aeroheads 452's Eldelbrock Performer RPM Intake, Holley 750 and ceramic coated headers. It has HD u-joints, new brakes and shocks. It needs radiator, ( I will include a rebuildable one), exhaust, and a rear bumper(long story). I may get pictures next week. Asking price is 15,000 OBO. Car is in Pittsboro NC which is 35 miles west of Raleigh. Call Norman at 919-542-0417 with any questions.
Long live B-bodies!

Thank you, It was a really nice car that would not take much to finish. The first guy that saw it bought it. I wish I could have posted pictures.
Norman

Norman, congratulations! BTW: We still love to see a few pics of it so we can kick ourselves in the *** for not moving on it. Did it go to another member here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back