• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Super Bee sedan door glass?

superbeedave

Local time
11:47 PM
Reaction score
I'm not even sure where to start with this issue I or we are having with sedan door window replacements for 69 Super Bee. I am so sick and tired of ordering parts and not fitting or holes in wrong location, my title should have been cuz words! Here's the problem and I know at least two on here who had this same problem I'm going though now. I ordered two passenger door windows from AMD and Classic Industries and each glass bottom hole that slides in channel was off approx. 1/8. I tried grinding on the first one and it was fatal so order new glass and the same problem as the other glass, bottom hole is 1/8 too far from edge of glass.
Have not attempted to start grinding on the other glass yet until I do more research first as far as grinding the glass. I really need help with this guy's so please tell me how to do this?
Thanks, Dave

Thanks dadsbee! You are one of the ones I was speaking of that had this same problem. I did call ECS last week and they wanted 240.00 and shipping was 50.00 I think of course I was going to buy their vent wing window that was only 55.00 that was non date coded prices

Just make sure you go down the glass, not across. I'd have used a belt sander, but my old Craftsman seems to have been killed by my youngest Daughter!

Auto Transport Service
Back