• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Superbee Hemi Orange white tail stripe

hey - Need to get those front disc brakes and shocks on LOL.. Doing anything Sunday? I'm going to go walk around Carlisle on Friday if you want to ride up for a few hours.

Got the shocks on, all the front splash shields, torsion bar. It's coming along.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why a couple of the pictures are sideways. They aren't on my laptop... Any ideas?

Attachments

• Bee trunk lid.jpg
    Bee trunk lid.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 662
  • May 18, 2014.jpg
    May 18, 2014.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 658
  • May 18b 2014.jpg
    May 18b 2014.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 655
  • May 18f 2014.jpg
    May 18f 2014.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 667
She sure looking sweet man! Pictures of that one in any angle look good! :)

Uncrating of the motor. I can't wait to get the motor and trans in. I'm dropping off the fly wheel today to get it neutral balanced as the motor is.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 615
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 594
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 599
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 610
Very nice, I really like that paint job it's gonna be a head turner for sure. Super sharp

X 2! That crated up engine looks inviting, certainly Makes me envious... Been a long haul Rusty, nearing the end i know how anxious you are.. Cant blame you one bit and hope its going to be better then expected when you hit that key on your maiden voyage!

Well.... If it wasn't for Mitch Lefever, Alan Davis and Travis Roper helping with stuff and navigating, it wouldn't be this far. Hey - I have the engine sitting in the hole bolted up. No trans yet. The motor seems to be closer to the firewall on the passenger side then on the drivers side. Looks very suspect. Any thoughts... Mitch? Ken?

cant wait to c it finished man is that car gorgeous!

Just and update.... Drive train is in front to back. All glass is in except for the windshield. I still need to send the gauges out, clean up the dash, wiring, and interior. I have all of the interior upholstery but its not installed yet.
I haven't touched it in a month. I need to soon. I need a swift kick in the pants Mitch, Hemi Rebel, Ken? I did pick up some nice rear window trim from a guy on this site from NE MD.

It really sounds like you'll be running down the high way soon, she sure is a beautiful ride!

Man what a beautiful Bee, you must be getting excited so close to having it back on the road. Can't wait to see the finished product!

looking real stunning. I like the contrast with the black scoops on orange.

Car looks fantastic Rusty! That car was really worth doing right!
Thanks for the updates.
KID

Auto Transport Service
Back