• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69bfan around?

John Hogan

Local time
6:40 PM
Reaction score
Anyone heard from 69bfan lately? There are lots of recommendations to contact him about belt line moldings but he hasn't responded to my message about availability for my '73 RR. Also see he was last seen here on September 7, 2021, hope everything is OK with him.

Richard is/has been dealing with a bunch of stuff on the farm and with the business but is doing ok. I talked to him maybe 4-5 weeks ago for 30min or so and he said he is having issues getting parts from suppliers like everyone else. Price of fuel will kill the profits from going to shows hours away from home. All is ok with him personally though, just a bunch of life **** getting in the way it sounds.

Last edited:
Richard is/has been dealing with a bunch of stuff on the farm and with the business but is doing ok. I talked to him maybe 4-5 weeks ago for 30min or so and he said he is having issues getting parts from suppliers like everyone else. Price of fuel will kill the profits from going to shows hours away from home. All is ok with him personally thought, just a bunch of life **** getting in the way it sounds.
Good to know all is OK personally. The supply chain is killing this hobby........

Auto Transport Service
Back