• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 70 11X3 front drums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wile E

Local time
10:39 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a set of nice useable front drums for my 70 R/T project. One needs to be lefty's. Turnable cores please.

I have a set of my 70 gtx

Sorry I didn't reply 100 plus shipping on mine

Last edited by a moderator:
That would work. How much and are you willing to ship them? I have a FedEx ccount and can provide my account number to help.

I Have NEW N.O.S.11" x 3" Brake Drums, New N.O.S. +++ Asbestos +++11" x 3" Brake Shoes, LEFTY and Righty
N.O.S. Wheel Studs, and a whole lot more.....
Sorry, NO Hubs.....

I Have NEW N.O.S.11" x 3" Brake Drums, New N.O.S. +++ Asbestos +++11" x 3" Brake Shoes, LEFTY and Righty
Sorry, NO Hubs.....
Can you give ma price for the drums with and without the good shoes. Also are they rh-l/h threads?

Drums DO NOT have Left and Right --- the HUBS are what is Threaded, and the Wheel Studs are LEFTY and Righty to match the Hubs.....

So tours are bare drums? I would need to transfer my hubs to them?? Not quite sure what you mean?

I am not going to type out -- and spend hours doing so -- to educate you on what has to be done....

You need to P.M. me -- and I will verbally instruct you on what needs to be done -- so that you will be perfect...

Leave your phone number in the P.M., as per forum rules, andI will call you..... Craig....

Sorry, NO Hubs.....
Got 2 - 11"hubs with 3" wheels studs. Bought for a pair of drums but sold the bare drums. $60+ shipping.

I am not going to type out -- and spend hours doing so -- to educate you on what has to be done....

You need to P.M. me -- and I will verbally instruct you on what needs to be done -- so that you will be perfect...

Leave your phone number in the P.M., as per forum rules, andI will call you..... Craig....
Not sure how to PM but here is my number PHONE NUMBER REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how to PM but here is my number PHONE NUMBER REMOVED
We don't post phone numbers on the site. Send personal information through a personal message.

Yes I can and yes fronts I'm putting disc on the car

Great. I hope they are servicable? Havre you checked how much meat is left in case I need to turn them?
The car don't have many miles it was raced its whole life

He can't pm you your box is full. PM=start a conversation. click on avatar.
I don't see anyplace it says start a conversation? Not even sure what avatar is? I am not good with puters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back