• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 318 charger what’s it worth?

CK70

Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
I’m new to chargers. Have an inside chance on a 70 B5 blue/blue interior.
318 column shift auto. Non factory AC was added. It’s all there interior and exterior. Front grille and drivers side fender has been taken off and is just hanging there. Don’t know why. California car. Haven’t seen in trunk yet, but no heavy rust seen so far. What is the price range for this car?
Thanks

I’m new to chargers. Have an inside chance on a 70 B5 blue/blue interior.
318 column shift auto. Non factory AC was added. It’s all there interior and exterior. Front grille and drivers side fender has been taken off and is just hanging there. Don’t know why. California car. Haven’t seen in trunk yet, but no heavy rust seen so far. What is the price range for this car?
Thanks
8k-15k

See my thread here in the “members restorations” forum titled
Lookie what $5000 buys you.
I paid that for a wrecked 70 Charger XH 383 model that was missing a lot of parts.
A running and complete 68-70 Charger is not a $10,000 car anymore unless the seller is a sweet but clueless person.

Wishful thinking, if they are out of touch with the current second generation Charger market. 15k to 18k,might bring more being a California car. You can start at 8k as suggested but unless the owner has had his head in the sand for the last three years, it will probably take more. Bring cash and close the deal.

What?

No one is going to say "whatever someone will pay"?

...or "what's it worth to you"?

Better buy it before it hits ebay or marketplace and goes to the Netherlands or Germany for $28,000

pull the trigger or it will be gone.

@CK70

is there an asking price?

I hope it isn’t visible from the road....

no price
I can tell he’s not ready to sell but definitely thinking about it. Thinking I would find out it’s value and make him an offer. I know him and not trying to steal it.
@CK70

is there an asking price?

Someplace to start.

Note these are non-R/T.

1970 DODGE CHARGER 318-235hp (8cyl-2V) AT
#4 #3 #2 #1
500 2dr Htp 12675 22800 32400 47800
2dr Htp 11950 21500 30525 45100
Add:
383-290hp (8cyl-2V) 15%
383-335hp (8cyl-4V) 25%
4spd manual trans 5%
Air conditioning 10%
Power windows 3%
SE pkg 15%
Deduct:
225-145hp (6cyl-1V) -25%
3spd manual transmission -10%
Manual steering -5%
Column shift -5%

The birds are circling above you better hustle or it will be a swing and miss!

11.9 for a number 4 318 car with no AC.

if in fact no rust solid 318 auto car needing some love. in blue on blue s going to add desirability and probably some value if the right guy sees it
A good starting point is going to be mid - upper 20s on a good day. IF your lucky.
I know someone who paid right at 30k for a very solid running driving 318 car maybe a little over a year ago . And his is white with black interior

You said he's thinking of selling. A stack of money will make him think harder.

B5 Blue with the blue interior is definitely desirable, 318 with column shift auto less so. I'd say around $25k. If you're not set on a Charger though, that $25k will buy you a LOT more in another model, esp. 66/67 cars.

Rumor is this car sold for about 20k after having trunk floor, wheel wells and more replaced.

Everybody and their dog wants a Charger, Car shows on internet and cable along with auction sales have caused prices to jump. Then add in recent inflation causing US Dollars to lose value.

Post pics and location to help us determine value. (Devil Smiley)

The prices for these old Mopars has gotten crazy. I have no idea anymore?

Auto Transport Service
Back