• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 70 383 HP 4 Speed Dist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wile E

Local time
1:38 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I parted a 70 Road Runner 383 4 speed car about twenty years ago. I saved the distributor and rebuilt it using almost all NOS parts. I replace the housing,primary lead,pin and collar, vacuum advance unit and the breaker plate with points. All were correct for the 70 383 HP application from the parts book and were new in the original packaging as shown. I kept the packages to make sure I would remember. The only piece that was not NOS was the governor shaft with springs but those were in nice shape and were transferred to the new housing along with all the other parts. It has the correct springs for the application. This should perform as new and essentially is. No slop in this unit. I also transferred the tag with the correct number. I am asking 400.00 plus 21.50 shipping as I know this is a hard unit to find and built with NOS parts most likely much harder. I have seen junk greasy ones for as much or more. Just the correct 3514330 advance may be worth what I am asking. Here are the photos of the unit and all the wrappers. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I will include the packaging and just ran across the old bare housing to. All will go. Thanks for the ad BB only. Great site!

DSCN4816.JPG DSCN4820.JPG DSCN4821.JPG DSCN4818.JPG DSCN4819.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back