• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 70/71 Sixpack/Six barrel air cleaner baseplate

Status
Not open for further replies.

chargervert

Local time
3:37 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for a 70/71 Sixpack air cleaner base plate. I have the lid already,but would buy both if necessary. I am looking for the one with the shield,but I have an extra shield,so I can ad it,if the one you have does not have one on it. If the air cleaner base has bee cut or modified for wiper motor,or air conditioner compressor clearance,I can repair it,as long as the whole outer flange has not been cut off. Thanks Pete.

Last edited:
I am looking for a 70/71 Sixpack air cleaner base plate. I have the lid already,but would buy both if necessary. I am looking for the one with the shield,but I have an extra shield,so I can ad it,if the one you have does not have one on it. If the air cleaner base has bee cut or modified for wiper motor,or air conditioner compressor clearance,I can repair it,as long as the whole outer flange has not been cut off. Thanks Pete.
Is that the shield in front or back?

Dave ,the shield goes on the front. It is for non air grabber hood cars. So it is correct for a Charger, Super Bee, without the N96 hood, Challenger and Cuda non shaker cars,etc. The air cleaner looks like the one Jerry Hall posted a picture of on your wanted thread.I was going to say that I was looking for a base plate too in your thread, but I didn't want to interfere in your quest for a complete air cleaner setup, so I started my own thread. Good luck finding one for your car.

I bought a repop for my Bee,good luck hope you find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back