• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 "A" pilar covers

Darius

Local time
4:02 AM
Reaction score
Anyone have some close up pics of this area. I am wondering how everything wraps around each other. i.e. how does the cover wrap around the windlass ...or does it? When I hold the cover up to the bare post there is a LOT of room for something to fit behind it?????????

Not really following what you are asking about a gap. Can you post pics of the gap and area in question?

Just trying to get an idea of what the pillar looks like before you put the final cover over it all ,You know....the cover pieces that will cost you $160+or- for a set of re-pops!
I installed a completely different dash .....from an 07 Charger.....so that whole area is a bit different. i may have to make something custom for there. Just hoping to see some detail pics before I decide to cut up my post covers to "see" if I can make them work here.
I don't really have any pics.

Auto Transport Service
Back