• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

`70 A66 Challenger project, I know it's an E-body

Status
Not open for further replies.

detmatt1

Local time
4:40 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
but it is a Mopar and I decided I would try to sell it because I have another B-body project that I am much more interested in. That being said, this Challenger is a major project but a very worthwhile one.
#'s matching 340 and automatic trans, the engine is stuck but I'm working on freeing it up. Fender tag and build sheet, Burnt orange with a burnt orange interior, black top and rump stripe!!. Comes with its original 340 radiator in nice shape. No a.c., standard dash with clock, was born with 15"ralleys and chrome tips, tinted glass, little Scat Pak bee sticker still on quarter glass and buckets with console. Sat under a row of pines here in MI for over 20 years, but comes with a lot of nice parts. More info and pics for those interested. It does roll now and the doors are decent, I'll post more pics tomorrow.
Call 248-343-5301 or email
[email protected]
Thanks for the ad space!!

IMG_3418_9.JPG

IMG_5380_1.JPG

IMG_5376_2.JPG

IMG_3449_2.JPG

IMG_3448_1.JPG

Hmmmmm.......Is there a Coronet R/T in your future Matt, or you just reffering to "The Dog"? Either way, would still be hard to let a Challenger project go like that. Awesome year for that car!
Good luck on your sale!

(drumroll) and the price is.......................?

Sorry, asking $7000 for this one. I wonder if the pics are going to come back from the server crash.
Comes with a doner front clip with nice rails and torsion bar crossmember along with a doner roof and a whole bunch of other parts.
Can't seem to post pics right now.:werd:

Damn wish I had the Extra cake right now the lady wants a challenger,and that would be the one to buy worth the price!!

Things are about to get really tight here and I would rather not pay for a storage unit somewhere.

IMG_3837_1.JPG

4 a 70 chally project this would be 1 to buy rare ride someone should get this b4 it goes 2 some random ebagger who wont appreciate it 4 what it is.

damn i WANT that car!!!....lol i wish I had the extra dough.....lol

PM me your phone number.

How about $5,500 for everything?.

No longer available at $5,500, I got the engine freed up and there is nothing serious wrong with it, in fact there is hardly any cylinder wear at all. I may just keep this one for myself, the longer I have it, the more I like it. The rings on one piston were stuck to the cylinder wall, otherwise you can still se the crosshatch pattern on the exposed cylinders.

Attachments

• IMG_5747_3.jpg
    IMG_5747_3.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,276
  • IMG_5750_2.jpg
    IMG_5750_2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,298
  • IMG_5751_1.jpg
    IMG_5751_1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1,282
  • IMG_5744_5.jpg
    IMG_5744_5.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,282
  • IMG_5746_4.jpg
    IMG_5746_4.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,277
Humm...I've been lusting after a good E Body, you keepin' her? Humm.....
Donny, I will entertain offers for the car, but at this point I will be more than happy to suck up storage fees until I can get around to it.
Everything is for sale for the right price, except the "DOG"!!!.:bootyshake:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back