• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 70 Alternator

Status
Not open for further replies.

clazar

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:26 PM
Reaction score
I am in need of a 70 alternator. Either a good rebuildable core or one ready to go. If possible but not needed, date coded before Nov 6, 1969.

I am in need of a 70 alternator. Either a good rebuildable core or one ready to go. If possible but not needed, date coded before Nov 6, 1969.

I have a # 3438172 NOS 37 amp alternator dated 40 th week of 1969 with all the correct origional red marks and single groove sheave. I bought as a spare for my RS23V0A****** GTX which was assembled at Lynch Road in the 3rd week of November 1969. MAYBE....MAYBE we can do some business.....it'll be expensive.
I use to live in the 'Burg, in Monroeville. You must know Jim Kramer, Wally Allen, Lou Hudachek and there was a E body guy....can't remember his name, and fellow by the name of Kurt Lichtenfels of Plum Boro...extremely knowledgeable, extensive Mopar collection including an origional 1969 A-12 RoadRunner 6 barrel 4 speed car, with the fiberglass lift off hood, in B5 blue....he may be able to help....can't recall the number...but he's in the book. All off which have a great number of NOS parts...especially Jim Kramer in Butler Pa. Since you are looking for a 1970s unit, it'll be a round back, isolated field alternator, Kramer or Lou Hudachek, or Kurt Lichtenfels may have what you seek. Let me know how you make out. Look at my photo garage for my origional RS23V0A****** GTX....
Regards,
BOB RENTON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back