• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 B Body Door Window channel seals

Anthony Page

Local time
3:46 PM
Reaction score
Need new door window channel seals, the front ones which go into the frame for the vent window and allow the door glass to go up and down are not being made any more according to Classic, Parts Mix and Dante's. Any suggestions?

Everyone is out of stock on the reproductions and the OEM ones Chrysler stopped making a few years ago. Begging a hoarder is your only hope right now. Wish I'd bought a bunch in '17.

As I said a few days ago, I was told the manufacturers are retooling and they should be available mid summer. I know, I'm in need of same to complete my car! RUFFCUT

As I said a few days ago, I was told the manufacturers are retooling and they should be available mid summer. I know, I'm in need of same to complete my car! RUFFCUT
Thanks for responding, any suggestions on what to do to drive the car with the window up while waiting for the pieces to become available.

Yes, shows in stock, but can't add to cart to check out! Can't purchase, only add to wish list. RUFFCUT

My installer claims to have come up with something that will work. I will check on it and post what he came up with.
Note, Parts Mix is out of the item. the webiste is a little confusing but as the previous reply stated when you click on it shows out of stock.

My installer claims to have come up with something that will work. I will check on it and post what he came up with.
Note, Parts Mix is out of the item. the webiste is a little confusing but as the previous reply stated when you click on it shows out of stock.

Did you ever come up with seals for the vent windows? I am struggling to come up with something and need to put car back together.

I sold a number of the OEM sets for $600 for the pair over the past two years. So the price for the set that Wayne posted is not that bad of a price. If they have not sold by now, I would be surprised.

As to anything coming to the market place, I would not hold my breath. Several of the vendors / manufacturers who have been talking for two to three years now, only to decide that the venture is very difficult and expensive.

The pieces are much needed and covers a wide range of applications, but I would be hesitant to jump onto such a project with such economic uncertainity.

Not at this time, the windows are still not right but I advised my installer to finish up some other things and I will deal with the windows later on.

You'd think all of us willing to buy formed felt paper for $99.00, that they'd be tripping over themselves trying to make it!

Need new door window channel seals, the front ones which go into the frame for the vent window and allow the door glass to go up and down are not being made any more according to Classic, Parts Mix and Dante's. Any suggestions?
Got mine at year one, but check Detroit Muscle Technologies.

Auto Transport Service
Back