• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 70 B body Sport Satellite Resto Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

70sportsatellite440

Local time
10:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
So as what happens to alot of us i spent the last 8 years finding a solid 1 owner Sport Satellite and had the dream of building a resto mod. She was in a garage since 1990 and this is what ive got:
1970 Sport Satellite EF8 ivy Green white interior bucket seats no console
Have the original drive train removed and in the garage with the car.
1967 440 HP with the 915 closed chamber heads. Came out of a 67 GTX
A833 23 spline 4 speed (overhauled and brand new)
8 3/4 sure grip 489 case rear end
70 11" drums
69 original 6 barrel aluminum intake
Brand new vintage direct connection mechanical secondary carbs
6bbl air cleaner complete not reproduction
69 150 mph speedometer cluster
70 rear defroster blower, tube, and vent for rear window
Set of 1 7/8 headers
Aluminum big block bell housing
Brand new mopar msd with box distributor and all the connections
Original 70 air grabber hood with all new plumbing, tubes and switch with bezel
Brand new pistol grip set up for a non console
Brand new big block powder coated valve covers
Just a TON of other parts for her to get her going. She needs someone to bring life into her. She deserves it and will make a great car it kills me to list it as I've wanted this for a very long time. Just life is in the way and she deserves better. Asking 15k obo for everything.
Brian

Screenshot_20220827-095111_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20220417-101822_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220426-000236_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220424-023840_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180904-103811_Gallery.jpg

20170908_192617.jpg

20170904_115030.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
can I ask what size are the tires?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Brian, if you could let me know when some cleared please let me know and I'll message you. Kind regards, Terry

I'm just figuring out what I might need. Could you let me know how trunk floor and gas tank are and was also wondering if you know whether it spent much time on salted snow roads. Is the 440HP bolted into engine bay currently for transport? I see you are listed as Long Island New York - is that where she is for freight quotes? Kind regards, Terry

I'm just figuring out what I might need. Could you let me know how trunk floor and gas tank are and was also wondering if you know whether it spent much time on salted snow roads. Is the 440HP bolted into engine bay currently for transport? I see you are listed as Long Island New York - is that where she is for freight quotes? Kind regards, Terry
Hey Terry. Yes she was up here in the north east but the original owner had a ram charger for winters thankfully. Trunk floor is there but needs to be replaced. Not Swiss cheese at all. I bought a new tank and still have it in the box. Engine (s) both the original and 440 are out of the car and on stands. Yes long island new york is where she is. Any thing else please let me know

So as what happens to alot of us i spent the last 8 years finding a solid 1 owner Sport Satellite and had the dream of building a resto mod. She was in a garage since 1990 and this is what ive got:
1970 Sport Satellite EF8 ivy Green white interior bucket seats no console
Have the original drive train removed and in the garage with the car.
1967 440 HP with the 915 closed chamber heads. Came out of a 67 GTX
A833 23 spline 4 speed (overhauled and brand new)
8 3/4 sure grip 489 case rear end
70 11" drums
69 original 6 barrel aluminum intake
Brand new vintage direct connection mechanical secondary carbs
6bbl air cleaner complete not reproduction
69 150 mph speedometer cluster
70 rear defroster blower, tube, and vent for rear window
Set of 1 7/8 headers
Aluminum big block bell housing
Brand new mopar msd with box distributor and all the connections
Original 70 air grabber hood with all new plumbing, tubes and switch with bezel
Brand new pistol grip set up for a non console
Brand new big block powder coated valve covers
Just a TON of other parts for her to get her going. She needs someone to bring life into her. She deserves it and will make a great car it kills me to list it as I've wanted this for a very long time. Just life is in the way and she deserves better. Asking 15k obo for everything.
Brian

View attachment 1449679

View attachment 1449680

View attachment 1449681

View attachment 1449682

View attachment 1449688

View attachment 1449689

View attachment 1449690
Hello.
Is the car still for sale?
Is it possible to send me detailed photos of the car? I am from Spain and I cannot go to see the car and I need to see the photos in detail to decide if it is a good purchase.
greetings.

Hello.
Is the car still for sale?
Is it possible to send me detailed photos of the car? I am from Spain and I cannot go to see the car and I need to see the photos in detail to decide if it is a good purchase.
greetings.
Yes there are pictures in my original post. Anything specific you want additional shots of?

Yes there are pictures in my original post. Anything specific you want additional shots of?
Yes, I would like to see photos of the interior, the trunk, the underside of the car and also the parts that have rust or are rotten to assess the restoration.

Can you send me your some additional pictures and your contact information in a private conversation? So I can talk to you about your 1970 Sport satellite? Your in box is currently full Thank you sorry for any confusion.

Tried starting a private conversation but it says you've reached your limit.
Can you send me your some additional pictures and your contact information in a private conversation? So I can talk to you about your 1970 Sport satellite? Your in box is currently full Thank you sorry for any confusio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back