• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Bee grill assembly

ord27

Local time
9:02 AM
Reaction score
hey guys. I'm trying to put together a '70 grill, bumper, brackets...the whole 9 yards.

The clip/nuts in the picture, do they actually clip onto the grill? or just rest behind it with the screw going through...

Also, fastener kit came with nylon push screws. It's labeled for a grill seal. I can not find a grill seal. Any pics?
grill screws.jpg

ah... I bet they clip on yo the bracket behind the grill.
But still lost about the grill seal

hey guys. I'm trying to put together a '70 grill, bumper, brackets...the whole 9 yards.

The clip/nuts in the picture, do they actually clip onto the grill? or just rest behind it with the screw going through...

Also, fastener kit came with nylon push screws. It's labeled for a grill seal. I can not find a grill seal. Any pics?View attachment 1269261
I believe this is what you are looking for and do you have any pictures of the nylon push screws

IMG_1829.JPG IMG_1831.JPG IMG_1832.JPG

You really need a Factory Service Manual

Go to https://mymopar.com/service-manuals/

look up your year

IIRC it's in the FSM 1970 Charger & Coronet Service manual, like sect.
12/12 to like 12/23
it's a PDF file like 104mb
or I'd post it here

if not what you need just search what section you can find

good luck

thanks. Yea I have both the paper back and the PDF of the manual. It's not very clear on the grill assembly (at least to me)
thumbnail.jpg

thanks. Yea I have both the paper back and the PDF of the manual. It's not very clear on the grill assembly (at least to me)
View attachment 1269356
The only location I can see is on the inside edge of both ends of each bumper loop there are black plastic shields that are factory attached with rivets so I am assuming these plastic fasteners take the place of the factory rivets.

IMG_1833.JPG IMG_1834.JPG IMG_1835.JPG IMG_1836.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back