• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'70 Bee just sitting there!!!

Joe Palmer

Local time
6:19 PM
Reaction score
Drove into town to drop off the Bee's driveshaft to be rebuilt. on the way back I went past a U-HAUL rental place, and this was sitting out front....

Looks to be FK5. Guy is restoring it for his grandson, but it's just sitting out in the rain today....

IMG_1953.JPG IMG_1957.JPG IMG_1960.JPG IMG_5625.JPG IMG_5627.JPG IMG_5628.JPG

You ought to post a picture of that '68 Charger that was sold recently.

Looks a hell of a lot like the Coronet 500 we just bought but ours has all the glass.

At least the windows are rolled up:rolleyes:

Me an Ma gonna reee stowre that sum day.. You betcha

Poor old Bee. Needs a friend. Another "Gunna resto it".

Just like the car I drove in high school, including the bigens' out back! Mine was hemi orange, a black int. w/bench seat. Had a 383 with 4 speed and even the same hood.
The car was about 7 years old when I got her, a hand me down from my mom?! No kidding. Mom bought it new in '70, to replace her '65 Barracuda. I think she wanted a car that could stay with the old mans '68 Road Runner. There is NOTHING like growing up in a Mopar family.

Last edited:
Bee surprised if some of that trim just laying there doesn't disappear.

Last edited:
I want it.

IDK, though- looks like the body work has been done and it's in 2K primer fairly recently.

Auto Transport Service
Back