• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Bee pics! If you have one post a pic.

kidsixpack

Local time
8:55 AM
Reaction score
Here are a couple of 70 Bee pics. form a weekly cruise in I did Sunday. The FJ5 car is mine and a 383 4spd. The FC7 car belongs to a friend and is a V cod auto. If you have a 70 Bee post a picture for us to see!
KID

Eric 1 web.JPG

FJ5 at bakers 1.JPG

70s 2.JPG

heres one thats got 30,000 miles 4 speed 3 original tires been parked since the late 70s

100_1785.jpg

Way Cool!! I'm not sure I like the color, but I'd still take some cash over and try to get that car!!
Thanks for posting!
KID

I don't have this car anymore, it's what I traded for my '63 Polara 472 Hemi. It was an all original paint car with less than 45000 original miles, the engine didn't match but it was a date coded 440 six pack engine that had a date of 11 11 and my car's build date was 9 29, as close as I could hope for, the rest of the ENTIRE car was #'s matching. The engine was done with 625hp and revved like a small block to 6800rpm. She was a blast, I got married in the car and I had her for 13 years.

mcn10.jpg

mcn11.jpg

mcn2.jpg

mcn3.jpg

mcn7.jpg

mcn6.jpg

mcn8.jpg

P1000881.jpg

P1000884.jpg

P1000864.jpg

I put this car together to keep, but ended up selling it a year later to go to flight school.
383, auto, air con. I bought it as a damaged body only. No Interior, no motor, trans or thirdmember. I used parts from about 10 different cars.
Put in a 440 and a 68 GTX interior scored from a wreck and recovered.

thats me in the second shot in 1985.

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0006.jpg

scan0010.jpg

scan0011.jpg

scan0012.jpg

63HemiPolara
Is it possible taht I saw your car at Carlisle a couple of years ago? I know the one that I saw was a 4spd survivor that was beat up a bit, but I can't recall the int. color? Whoever it belonged to I spoke with his father for a little while? I love the car and I loved the fact that it was unrestored!

It took a while for my thread to get any action, but now it's looking pretty cool!
Keep'em coming!

This FJ5 car is one that I just loved the color conbo that I found on the net.

Here's a couple of my FC7 car that I sold to buy the FJ5 car! Sold it to my buddy and it's being redone as I type! I like taking pics. of the cars together as you may notice.
KID

sublime bee from the net.jpg

Barny leaving.JPG

Me and CT at arts.JPG

Ct's at arts site.JPG

63HemiPolara
Is it possible taht I saw your car at Carlisle a couple of years ago? I know the one that I saw was a 4spd survivor that was beat up a bit, but I can't recall the int. color? Whoever it belonged to I spoke with his father for a little while? I love the car and I loved the fact that it was unrestored!

I'm pretty sure that was my car as it was always with me at Carlisle until I got the Polara and my dad was usually always around the car.

Here's some pics of the Bee at Carlsile (the first you can see my dad behind the car) and some magazine features on the car.

carlislebee07.jpg
[/IMG]

P1000373.jpg

MCNcover.jpg

sya22.jpg

PGevaluation18.jpg

1970 Super Bee

Hey guys, well first off the 1970 Coronet is my FAV of all time. Having said that if I could have ordered one it would have been a Big Block 4 Speed car, FC-7 with White "C" stripe, white roof (painted or vinyl) and white bucket seat interior. Why NO Hemi...well I prefer the Buldge (Pitchfork) hood! I've had two wagons (blue & green), one 500 (orange), one 440 (burnt orange) & one R/T (sublime) but all were sold over the years for one reason or another. So, I have somewhere around 200+ photo's of 70 Coronets...440's, 500's, Super Bee's, R/T's, Convertibles, 4 doors and wagons!! I'm thinking this thread is for Super Bee pic's ONLY so I'll post a few here....if you want some of the others Kidsixpack let me know.... this car is the close to my dream car and was in a Mopar Mag....

Bryan

P.S... I'm looking for a factory FC-7 70 Coronet...440,500,Bee or R/T...or a clean car any color with WHITE interior to build...

70 Purple Bee-1.jpg

70 Purple Bee-2.jpg

Some truly nice lookin cars...

the velour interior sure brought back memories for me...my GTX had black on the seats in 79.:blush:

1970 Super Bee

This one need work...not sure if it was saved or not...

sprbee2.jpg

1970 Super Bee

Another sad one.. factory FC-7 car with White interior and "C" stripe...

Purple Bee-4.jpg

1970 Super Bee

Another one... Blue on White looks great...

Blue.jpg

Blue-a.jpg

1970 Super Bee

This one is sweet... gotta love the dogdish wheels.

afb0_12.jpg

b4bb_12.jpg

1970 Super Bee

My friend George in B.C. owns this Green on Black Bee...

George%20Dean%201.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back