• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Charger 440 w/air conditioning

jmattson

Local time
2:07 AM
Reaction score
Can someone help me locate ,an exploded view diagram ,of the pullies and locations for a 440.?
This car originally had a 383, and I dont think they were the same.Please help.Thanks

Can someone help me locate ,an exploded view diagram ,of the pullies and locations for a 440.?
This car originally had a 383, and I dont think they were the same.Please help.Thanks

My red Charger is a factory 440 A/C car. Everything would be the same except the compressor brackets will be longer when going from a short deck (383) to a tall deck (440).

20180317_135704.jpg

My red Charger is a factory 440 A/C car. Everything would be the same except the compressor brackets will be longer when going from a short deck (383) to a tall deck (440).

View attachment 758000
Thanks for the pic

Auto Transport Service
Back