• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 CHARGERS LETS SEE THEM

XMAN JR

Local time
11:22 AM
Reaction score
I have been a big fan of 70 chargers. I had a charger 500 when I was in high school. It had a 318 auto on the floor. Sold it because I was young & stupid. Many years later I had a 70 charger 500 originally 383 4spd. Banana yellow. Sold that one because I was older & stupid. Lets see your 70 charger

Have a yellow 70 charger 383 4 speed car at paint right now but it's going black cuz it's non original motor trans etc was an basket case when I bought it

70 rt numbers matching burnt orange on burnt orange

IMG_2450.JPG

70 383 3 speed one of 109 non numbers motor but original 383 hp car with ac. B5 on blue.

Just got it few months back going to restore

IMG_1296.PNG

Can you find a picture of your yellow Charger, Wayne?

That color looks great on these cars!

I'd never owned anything red before painting my 70 this color. I had zero intentions of orange although I do like seeing an occasional General Lee. Black? Nah...They look great but the color is seen too often for me.
Lately though I have thought of a color change. I LOVE the new B-5 Blue on the wifes 2015 Challenger...

MC 1.JPG IMG 302.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back