• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB '70 Coronet parts wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsPolara

Local time
12:21 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a few things for a 1970 Coronet 2DHT:

Glove box door (ahem..)
Plastic headlight shrouds (behind grille)
Grille mounting brackets (3 per side, I have a couple of them but will take a full set)
Left rear and right front side marker lenses
Front bench seat
Rear splash shields inside of front fenders
Door edge protectors
Green seat belts
Dash switches
Dash trim (black insert across dash)
Left tail light cover (inside trunk)

I need bolts/hardware for everything listed. Please post or PM with any leads.

Last edited:
I have 5 of the 6 grill brackets, might have side markers also need to check

Ok I have the left and right brackets for the passenger side, missing the middle one. I don't have any on the driver's side.

I needed an inner one for I think pass side I'll check

If you email me your shipping address, I will send you the glove box door. I didn't send because you said you only needed hinge bracket. I have a blue or green one.....tell me which color you want.

I have black glove box door for non rally dash very nice shape if interested?

Looking for a few things for a 1970 Coronet 2DHT:

Glove box door (ahem..)
Plastic headlight shrouds (behind grille)
Grille mounting brackets (3 per side, I have a couple of them but will take a full set)
Left rear and right front side marker lenses
Front bench seat
Rear splash shields inside of front fenders
Door edge protectors
Green seat belts
Dash switches
Dash trim (black insert across dash)
Left tail light cover (inside trunk)

I need bolts/hardware for everything listed. Please post or PM with any leads.
This is what I got

image.jpeg

If you email me your shipping address, I will send you the glove box door. I didn't send because you said you only needed hinge bracket. I have a blue or green one.....tell me which color you want.

Well I wasn't expecting that, I had already thrown in the towel. I'll PM you my address again. If you're trying to work things out and make this right do you have another headlight shroud? UPS said that you declined the shipping insurance so they will not cover any damage.

Last edited:
Here's what they gave me. The insurance waiver is highlighted.

BOL Canada.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic, I'll try to match that up with what I have and see if we can make a set. Do you have the bolts for them?
Which bolts to the long supports? Prob to the grills no

I do not have another headlight shroud....as I said numerous times, return for refund if you dont want. I will not pay return shipping.

I do not have another headlight shroud....as I said numerous times, return for refund if you dont want. I will not pay return shipping.

Returning everything at my expense means I spend $65 or $75 out of pocket and wind up with nothing. That kind of offer might make you feel better but it doesn't help your buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back